WHAT IS ADVENTIST OUTDOORS?
This is a volunteer organisation sponsored by the Seventh-day Adventist Church. The leadership are nationally qualified in bushwalking, abseiling, flat water canoeing, mountain biking, canyoning and other outdoor skills. AO gets involved in supporting Pathfinders in map & compass and the Pathfinder Expedition. AO are committed to providing safe outdoor adventure activities and developing activity skills.
Welcome to the Pathfinder Environmental and Outdoor Leadership Training Facility. Bookings can be made by contacting the Greater Sydney Conference Youth Department. An application form needs to be completed and fees paid before using the site. Arrangements can be made to collect the gate key from the Youth Department at the Conference Office. This must be returned after your camp.
Activities in the area include:
- Walking along fire trails and W E Middleton Drive
- Climbing up to Australia rock and cave
- Nature walks up the small creek and through the fern glades to the fire trail
- Canoeing on Thirlmere Lakes
- No mountain bikes in catchment areas
To download Thirlmere guidelines & application form CLICK HERE